Born in the USA over 25 years ago, Crossville is committed to setting standards, and then exceeding them. American owned and operated, we are innovators and leaders in tile manufacturing and design. And while our focus is on North America, we never stop searching the globe to bring the best solutions to our customers. Specializing in Porcelain Stones, Natural Stones, Glass, Metals, and Wall Tiles, Crossville covers the gamut for your home.
Crossville has a strong commitment to sustainability. To them, sustainability is more than just recycling. It’s about supporting the environment, the community, and the economy for future growth and prosperity. Crossville’s sustainability efforts aren’t just self-declared, they are third-party certified by SCS, a global leader in environmental sustainability auditing, testing, and standards development. In addition, Crossville Inc. is unique to the industry for the following practices:
- EcoCycle Tile Process™: Not only are our products SCS certified, our manufacturing process is. This means every tile will meet our high standards of sustainability, every time. In addition, Crossville Inc. is an introductory participant in the TCNA Green Squared program, an industry-wide certification program ensuring companies meet stringent guidelines in sustainability
- Net Consumer of Waste: We take in more waste than we actually produce, reducing not only Crossville’s impact on landfills, but other companies, such as TOTO USA, as well. Read more at this link, Sustainable Practices
- Tile Take-Back™ Program: This program, the only one of its kind, takes in post consumer waste fired tile that was previously installed, and recycles it to make new tile. For more information, click on Tile Take-Back
- Recycling Tile: All of Crossville domestically produced products contain up to 40%
- Recycling Water: Water is our most important resource. Crossville recycles its water for re-use in manufacturing to lessen demands on our water supply.
- Local Sourcing: From our clay to our trucks, to our boxes and printing, Crossville Inc. does its best to source as much as possible from within 200 miles of operation, helping ensure quality at every step of the process.
- Common Thread for the Cure: Crossville supports the interior design communityin need by participating in the Common Thread for the Cure. This program offers helping hands grants to families battling breast cancer, in an effort to help increase their daily quality of life.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities and Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption: As part of Crossville’s National Accounts program, we support these two invaluable groups with their work in local communities.