Johnson Premium Hardwood Flooring continues to be one of the leading companies in exotic hardwood flooring industry. Since our inception in 1999, we have continued to bring in a variety of wood species from around the world. This allows us to offer a comprehensive collection of flooring products that will match any home and lifestyle. Moreover, we craft each species by defining their unique graining, dramatic characteristic and beautiful coloration.
Our products are recognized for their affordability and superior quality. We offer the most worry free floors in the industry. Each plank is precision milled and prefinished by using the most advanced manufacturing technology available in the industry. Johnson hardwood floors are manufactured with the greatest care and backed by a warranty that assures a lifetime of satisfaction.
Johnson Premium Hardwood Floors produces high quality/fashion flooring selectively harvested from various areas of the world. Whether we harvest the lumber from our own forest lands, or we source it from our supply partners, our actions are dictated by our ongoing commitment to Sustainable Forestry Practices. As part of our commitment to preserving healthy forest ecosystems, did you know that:
30-40% of our exotic timber comes from aged or fallen timbers. Aging trees block the sunlight, and therefore limit the growth of younger, oxygen producing trees.
Approximately 70% of our product line is of an engineered construction. As compared to solids, this gives us a 4-5 times better yield on our valuable lumber.
In our manufacturing facilities, we are proud to say that:
- Two of our manufacturing facilities have received certification to produce FSC ( Forest Stewardship Council) certified products.
- We generate much of our steam/electricity requirements by burning our recycled wood scraps.
- We process 100% of our recovered sawdust into highly efficient heating pellets which are used by the local communities.
- Being a California based company, we strictly adhere to all local and state guidelines regarding waste disposal, recycling, building efficiency improvements, and proper fuel/chemical storage procedures.
Yes, we make beautiful floors, but did you know:
- The adhesive used in our engineered floors meets the stringent German E-1 standard for Formaldehyde emissions
- We use only water based finishes on our products
- Our bamboo products contribute one credit to LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) under MR6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Our engineered products are available, on a special order basis, with a core adhesive which meets the criteria for LEED IEQ 4.4, Low Emittin Materials.
Once you’ve taken the first step of choosing your hardwood flooring, you can expect a professional and precise installation from the experts at A.C.T. Services.